We grant you a personal, limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive permission to access and use the Site. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services available on the Site and to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any such changes.
1. Use of the Site You may use the Site only for your own noncommercial personal use and in compliance with these Terms. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, uploading or posting of information to the Site and are responsible for the consequences of such communications. Any other use of the Site requires the prior written approval of Your Natural Hair Box, LLC. You may not otherwise copy, modify, reproduce or distribute the contents of this Site without the express written permission of Your Natural Hair Box, LLC. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer of, sell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content found on the Site, in whole or in part. We require all users to agree not to use the Site and specifically prohibit any use of the Site, for any of the following purposes:
Posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity;
Posting any information which is untrue, inaccurate or not your own;
Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site or Your Natural Hair Box’s network security, or attempting to use the Site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system; and Using the Site to drop ship merchandise to third parties
You may not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute content available on the Site. Further, you may not use any such automated means to manipulate the Site, such as automating what are otherwise manual or one-off procedures. You may not take any action to interfere with, or disrupt, the Site or any other user's use of the Site, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Site, circumventing security or user authentication measures or attempting to exceed the limited authorization and access granted to you under these Terms. You may not frame portions of the Site within another web Site. You may not resell use of, or access to, the Site to any third party without our prior written consent.
4. Fraud Protection As part of our order processing procedures, we may screen received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If we suspect fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity, we may reject your order or we may contact you at the phone number or email address you provided to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
5. The Subscription Contract Between You And Us Your Natural Hair Box, LLC offers a Monthly Subscriptions Box Service
6. Product Information; Limitation on Quantities Excluding any content that may be submitted by Customers from time to time, we strive to ensure that the information on the Site is complete and reliable. Certain information may contain pricing errors, typographical errors and other errors or inaccuracies, which we may correct without liability. We also reserve the right to limit quantities purchased by users and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted or acknowledged). We do not guarantee that all products described on our Site will be available at all times.
7. Proprietary Rights You acknowledge and agree that the content (other than content that may be submitted by Customers), materials, text, images, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos, button icons, music, software and other elements available on the Site is the property of Your Natural Hair Box, LLC. You agree not to sell, license, rent, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, modify or create derivative works from any content or materials on the Site. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, no license is granted to you and no rights are conveyed by virtue of accessing or using the Site. All rights not granted under these Terms are reserved by Your Natural Hair Box, LLC.
8. Contributed Content Guidelines Your Natural Hair Box, LLC truly values your engagement. When contributing content, please consider the following guidelines:
We reserve the right not to post your content if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when contributing content, you will not:
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a content submission. Instead, contact us directly at email@example.com
9. General Disclaimers You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Site. THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND OTHER INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSIBLE FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR NATURAL HAIR BOX,LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR IS CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (2) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; OR (3) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Your Natural Hair Box, LLC makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-Your Natural Hair Box, LLC Sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and Your Natural Hair Box, LLC makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non Your Natural Hair Box, LLC Sites. Your Natural Hair Box,LLC does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Site.
10. Disclaimer – No Professional Advice Any information provided by us regarding the products or otherwise (e.g. product descriptions or instructions) is for informational purposes only. You should not take any action based upon any information contained on the Site. Use of the Site is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional advice. You should read and strictly follow all product labels, packaging inserts and instructions and all manufacturer directions and warnings and seek independent professional advice when appropriate.
11. Taxes Your total price will include the price of the product plus any applicable sales tax; such state and local sales tax is based on the shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you purchase the product. We will charge tax only in the states of Georgia, if the shipping address is within the state of Georgia.
13. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL YOUR NATURAL HAIR BOX, LLC, ITS PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF YOUR NATURAL HAIR BOX, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF YOUR NATURAL HAIR BOX, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO YOUR NATURAL HAIR BOX, LLC IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site. Because some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply to all users.
14. International Use We control and operate the Site from the United States. We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
15. Risk of Loss Any merchandise purchased from our Site will be shipped by a third party carrier. As a result, title and risk of loss for such merchandise will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Please contact us using the contact information noted below with any questions or concerns in connection with these Terms of the Site.
We are committed to the protection of personal privacy and have adopted a policy to protect information about individuals. This policy describes the information we collect at this website, how we use that information, how that information may be disclosed, the security of that information, how you can access and correct any such information and other relevant details concerning your privacy.
1. Collection of Personal Information You may provide personal information to us to receive information about products or services offered through this website, to purchase such products and services, to receive newsletters or become involved in promotions or other initiatives commenced by us. This personal information may include details such as your name, age, gender, contact information, products and services you are interested in or require more information about. If you purchase or request products and services from us we may also request your preferences for receiving further marketing or promotional material. The choice of how much information you provide to us is yours. We seek this information either to process your request for information and provide that information to you, to improve the quality of our products and services or to assist you to determine which products and services best meet your needs. We may also collect and store information about your visit to its website, including: - the name of the domain from which you accessed the internet - the date and time you accessed the website - the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the website - the pages you accessed while visiting the website This information does not in itself identify individuals and is used to measure the number of visitors to the website and how it was navigated. This information assists us to make the website more useful to you. We also collect information from subscribers (persons registering their details with us through the website) or website visitors for the purpose of improving our quality and effectiveness and to provide you with information. We welcome feedback from you about all aspects of its website. We store feedback that users send to us. This feedback is used to administer and refine our service. We may also use the information to improve or promote this site. We will not publish your name in connection with any information you provide without your permission.
2. How do we use the Personal Information? The personal information obtained from this website is used, where you have so requested: - to provide products and services to you - to provide you with information, newsletters or other communications - to involve you in promotions and other initiatives undertaken by us
3. Security of your information We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of all information we collects from risks such as loss or unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of data. For example, your personal information is maintained in a secure environment which can be accessed only by authorized personnel. However, no data transmission over the internet or information stored on servers accessible through the internet can be guaranteed to be fully secure. These activities are undertaken at your risk.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information Personal information collected through this website is not disclosed or passed on to third parties unless it is in accordance with this privacy statement. Information may be provided to third parties where any functions or services are being outsourced or you would reasonably expect us to disclose it to a third party for a particular purpose. We will not disclose your personal information in circumstances other than those described above without your prior consent. The only exception to this rule is where disclosure is necessary to prevent injury to life or health, to investigate any suspected unlawful activity or where it may be required by law such as in a response to a warrant, subpoena or other legal process.
5. Access and correction of personal information You may request access to your personal information collected through this website at any time. Please send an email at the contact address shown on this website. If any information is incorrect please advise us and we will update it.
6. Links to other Websites We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any other website that is linked to this website. It is your responsibility to investigate the privacy policies of those other sites.
8. How to contact us If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us at: